The new community of Welborne is located in an area of almost 1,000 acres north of Fareham in Hampshire. It comprises;
- Up to 6,000 homes – a wide range of housing including up to 30% provision for affordable homes
- Education facilities – one secondary school and three primary schools
- Retail and leisure provided by a district centre and village centre with market square
- Parks, playing fields plus formal and informal open space and a network of green walks
- New job opportunities will be created from the commercial and business centre together with employment areas
- A network of pedestrian and cycle routes allowing movement within Welborne and connections to Fareham and other local areas
- Public transport links in close proximity to housing to enable quick and easy travel to and from the Welborne employment areas, plus connections to Fareham and beyond.
Intelligent Land is part of the consultant team working on the outline planning application. Our involvement has been as Development Consultants and specifically as lead viability consultant and the acquisition of both land and rights on behalf of the owners. Furthermore we have advised on CPO matters.